The MOCA JS API provides a limited set of characteristics tailored to web pages and web applications.
- The SDK provides a minimalistic API that enables a web developer to submit data to the MOCA backend servers via valid credentials.
- The JS SDK uses an authentication token so it can refer to a specific MOCA Web Site within the MOCA Console.
- All communication is exclusively HTTPS. This ensures a security layer that will keep the data protected while in transit.
- The SDK uses UTF-8 encoding.
- The JS SDK is served from http://bin.mocaplatform.com/libs/moca-latest.min.js repository.